Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Birthday Blessings

This post will super short and sweet and not even that official but it is indeed my birthday!



And I just wanted to share how blessed I was to have friends who knew exactly what to get me.


It was a really great birthday, because with Brookstone being such a small school, birthdays are a big focus. It's really happy.


Though of course, I miss my old friends a lot. It's hard on birthdays on that point.
But this is a new chapter, and we should only go into it with a head held high. (:

So tomorrow is the start of GTC; I'll come back to talk about that!


I just wanted to share with you the wonderful gift I received of bunches of bananas, apples, grapes, and nuts. *.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...